Successful Foundation initiatives include bringing innovative technology and curriculum enrichment into every classroom along with offering teachers across every discipline quality professional development.
Thanks to the generosity of those contributing to the Foundation, we have already funded the following:
- Highly experienced educators from the Educational Advisory Foundation, who will partner with Inman teachers to provide the intensive one-on-one or small group math instruction for students who need help mastering areas they found difficult. This has the additional benefits of decreasing class sizes and allowing teachers to continue with the rest of the class at their own appropriate pace while the students being helped are getting back on track.
- 145 Chromebooks utilized in a variety of classrooms and subjects
- The WeatherBug meteorology station and science program, a state-of- the-art science and technology package that engages students directly in learning about weather.
- Gifted certification training for six additional teachers, which helps keep all class sizes smaller and permits greater flexibility in teacher assignments.
- Teacher technology and curriculum requests for specialized course materials and equipment, across grades and subject matter areas, to ensure that faculty have access to innovative instructional tools for creating a challenging and fun learning environment.
These expenditures would not have been possible without your support!